HiAsh.com began 10th May 2004 out of CreateUK.co.uk.
You might find web site design, nu media (like flash, shockwave and quicktime), games, code for the web (in html, css, php, mysql, asp,
lingo and actionscript), code to compile (like c++, java or directX) or maybe something else.
Hi (a) HiAsh.com
ash's mob uk:
ash's mob usa:
e-mail form disabled. thanks spammers!
This site uses W3C compliant HTML and CSS. Even so, it looks best in Internet Explorer 6 on a PC, but still, its ok in everything else too.
Download this CV/Resume as a PDF
Personal: Contact Details: show hide
Personal: Interests & Activities: show hide
- Playing sports, such as badminton, football, tennis and swimming
- Playing computer and video games
- Learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Entering media competitions, including 'Games Developer UK', designing advertisements for Channel 4
and Microsoft's 'Imagine Cup' (in which I was a winner.)
- Attending industry events such as the Game Developers Conference
Education: University: show hide
(2004 - 2006) Full Sail (www.fullsail.com)
Game Design & Development BSc (Valedictorian):
Full Sail puts you in the entertainment industry on your first day of school to get you on the road to a career developing, designing, and programming games for consoles and computers.
(2001 - 2004) University of Plymouth (www.Plymouth.ac.uk)
Multimedia Computing BSc (Hons) (previously MediaLab Arts BSc (Hons)):
A 'new media' course. A fresh mix of art and computing, to help produce creators, not just people who can use software.
Education: Previous Education: show hide
(1994 - 2001) The Coopers Company and Coborn School, Upminster
--Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Work: Creative Skills: show hide
I can work well with people, meet deadlines, and am always punctual. I am also an experienced
computer user with knowledge in both hardware and software, including:
- Programming Languages:
- Programming Tools & SDKs:
Visual Studio, Intel VTune, DirectX, OpenGL, Xenon XDK, Sony PS3 SDK, Renderware, DevTrack, Perforce
- Video Game Editing Tools:
UnrealEd, WorldCraft, Hammer
- O/S and Office Tools:
Windows, Mac, MS Office
- 3D Modeling:
Maya, 3D Studio Max, Swift 3D
- Image Editing:
- HTML & Website Editing:
Dreamweaver, Flash, Director
- Other Media Editing:
Premiere, After Effects, QuickTime
Examples of my work can be found in my Portfolio.
Work: Experience: show hide
- July 2006 ~ Present Software Engineer for Electronic Arts, (www.EA.com)
working on an internal online SDK for the game teams to use on titles for PC, Xbox 360 and Sony PS3.
- 2000 ~ Present Running a media design company, HiAsh.com, (previously Cre@teUK,) through which I have
created various work for some small businesses (www.HiAsh.com)
- Sept '03 at Fifth Dimension Productions, (www.FifthDimension.com)
London, working mostly with 3ds max, Photoshop and Illustrator
- July '03 ~ Sept '03 with GMTV, (www.gm.tv/sales)
in London Television Centre fully producing their b2b website from
design to going live.
- June '02 a Freelancer for Motiongrafik, (www.Motiongrafik.com)
a design company in Plymouth as designer and coder
- July '02 ~ Sept '02 at Compass Plumbing & Heating Supplies, Hornchurch. Here I was working
with customer sales, giving advice, ordering goods for them and for stock, and taking deliveries
- Feb '00 ~ May '01 at Somerfield Stores Ltd. to aid with promotional offers and stock control,
then running warehouse operations and order intake
- 3 months working in a video rental shop, handling mail order
Work: References: Available upon request.